*** HOW TO APPLY THE ICON, *** (more details within the dashboard)
Open the dashboard and search for your launcher then apply Whit'Art icon pack.
If you do not find it or if it doesn't work, open the settings of your launcher and apply the icon pack from its own options.
Note: some launchers aren't appropriate with the Apply function or does not support icon packs at all. Not my fault :-)
• All your icons shall be supported when you request them. As easy as that :-)
• Regular updates
• No advertisements. No monitoring.
775 icons (interesting how briskly it's rising lol)
1 093 app activities
• Icon mask to use a black white layer (you must have a launcher which helps this function of course)
• Resizable clock widgets
• Dynamic calendar support
ICON REQUEST Premium to request lots of icons and assist my work or Free with a lower limit but it's reset after every replace and all your icons might be supported for the subsequent update. LAUNCHER COMPATIBILITY
Check out my blog if you wish to learn helpful information.
FOR ANY QUESTION
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/OSheden
• Telegram: https://t.me/OSheden
• Email: osheden (@) gmail.com